10.06.2011

5 Favorite Things - Fall

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!


Inspiration Idea of the Week: Fall



I'm linking up again to Gussy Sew's Inspiration Workshop. So it may not come as a surprise to you that fall is my favorite season. I honor of my favorite season, here are five of my favorite fall things.

Salted Mocha Caramel Latte from Starbucks

Salted Caramel Mocha
image via Starbucks

Leaves scented candle from Bath and Body Works

Leaves 14.5 oz. Filled Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works

Sweaters

image via anthropologie

Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

image via Rachel Ray

Fires at Home






So tell me, what are you favorite things about fall?


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - those cupcakes look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That latte looks so good right now! :D

    One of my favorite things about Fall is baking fall treats. The aroma of the food baking in the oven smells so good on a chilly day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear! The cupcake looks delish! One of my favorite things about Fall is pumpkin cheesecake or anything pumpkin really!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails