8.25.2011

What's Your Favorite Color??






Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!


Inspiration Idea of the Week: Your Favorite Color


I'm linking up again to Gussy Sew's Inspiration Workshop. Just check out the name of my blog ;) and you'll know what my absolute favorite color is.   Pink can be so soft, feminine and delicate,










but it can also be rich, regal, and playful.




All images from Pinterest


So what is your favorite color? Leave me a comment below, I'd love to hear from you!!


XOXO,

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! Pink is such a fabulous color!! :) I'm loving the door!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Pink!
    It was my pick too!
    Love the inspiration photo's you have choosen!
    Very pretty!
    Cheers!
    Shelly xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. PINK!!!!! :0) That's why I clicked on your link, of course. Pink rocks! And all pink lovers are awesome. ;0)

    Those pink whoopie pies look delish!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pink macaroons are lovely!! These are all such gorgeous pictures - love the eye candy here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pink too! I love all the different shades and how each one can capture a different mood! Visiting from Gussy Sews :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that bold bright pink color; in fact, it was the color I used for my wedding. I adore those shoes you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink is my favorite also! I wonder how my landlord would feel about me painting my door pink. ;) Stopping by from Gussy Sews!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pink is my favorite too :) Love all the photos - especially the Eiffel tower.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails