11.23.2011

Happenings

I know I've been very quiet on the blog for the past few weeks, but I have been very busy behind the scenes.

I launched my second Etsy store last weekend!! Pink Poppy Cupcakes is the perfect place to dress up your cupcakes for any occasion. These are perfect for any event: Birthdays, Weddings, Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, or any other party event!

There are a variety of different colors:

Purple Cupcake Wrappers

Dark Pink Cupcake Wrappers

Forest Green Cupcake Wrappers

Ocean Blue Cupcake Wrappers

Sunflower Yellow Cupcake Wrappers




Baby Shower wrappers and toppers:

Yellow Baby Cupcake Wrappers

Yellow Baby Cupcake Toppers

It's a Girl Cupcake Wrappers

It's a Girl Cupcake Toppers

It's a Boy Cupcake Wrappers



Birthday wrappers and toppers:

Princess Crown Cupcake Toppers


And Christmas items:

Merry Joy Noel Gift Tags

Red Ornament Cutout Gift Tag

Red and Green Striped Christmas Cupcake Wrappers

I have many more items waiting to be photographed and added, so check back frequently to see new items!

I would love to hear what everyone thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails