5.28.2010

Come On In

Come on in for a tour of our new house. I took pictures of most of the rooms before the housewarming party figuring it was the cleanest the house would be for a while. Boy was I right. If only you all saw it at the moment. :) I really need some cleaning fairies to come in and help me out. 

Here is the front of the house. We expanded the one flower bed to come up to the walkway. I think it turned out really nice. 

I'm sure you're probably sick of seeing the living room but here are a few more pictures. 



I also changed the dining room around a little bit. Here it is looking from the living room.


I know I showed pictures of our bedroom when I first painted but here it is with the curtains up and some pictures finally hung.





Here is my office where all of this blog magic happens. I need to insert some more pizazz to this room. Any suggestions?



Here is the basement bathroom. I took down the weird mirror tiles that were up and put these round mirrors in their place. I still don't think I'm in love with it but it will work for now. 



(some pretty flowers in the bathroom for the party)

I know I showed pictures of this room already too but I finally got a mirror hung and did some more decorating. 





So there you have it. Our house the way it currently is. Hope you enjoyed the tour! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails