3.16.2010

Just a Tad Moody

So last Friday I tackled the first painting project in the house. What better room than our bedroom. 

Before


After

It should come as no shock to those that know me that I like dark moody bedrooms. Considering the townhouse bedroom was dark brown. 

I decided to go with a soothing, yet dark gray color (Martha Stewart's Cement Gray from Home Depot). I love how it turned out. Now for the necessary accessories. 

We need some art work over the bed, or maybe a sunburst mirror like this (but cheaper than the one below):

WM708_A_WM708SIL.jpg



And a new coverlet like this one from Target. We decided we're going to paint  the furniture too. I was thinking of a darker gray color, I just need to get Michael to agree. I guess some window treatments would be helpful too.

I'll be sure to post more pictures as I finish the room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails